Cow Punk IPA pours a golden color that is just slightly hazy with two fingers of foamy, white head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is both malty and hoppy. Upfront taste is the malt which is doughy and slightly sweet. The hops have citrus flavors with orange, lemon, and tangerine are all there. Overall taste is extremely well balanced. Mouthfeel is smooth and a bit creamy. Solid collaboration with Grains of Wrath Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity