Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of white, foamy head. Big aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has some doughy, soft malts like oat and wheat. But the hops standout with tangerine and orange citrus, apricot stone fruit, and pineapple, guava and passion fruit. Maybe some vanilla or lactose is there too. Mouthfeel is juicy with just a mild sweetness in the finish. We've been lucky to get a lot of Anchorage Brewing Company beers lately, and this one keeps the hot streak going!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 minute ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity