Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of white, foamy head. Big aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has some doughy, soft malts like oat and wheat. But the hops standout with tangerine and orange citrus, apricot stone fruit, and pineapple, guava and passion fruit. Maybe some vanilla or lactose is there too. Mouthfeel is juicy with just a mild sweetness in the finish. We've been lucky to get a lot of Anchorage Brewing Company beers lately, and this one keeps the hot streak going!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity