Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of white, foamy head. Big aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has some doughy, soft malts like oat and wheat. But the hops standout with tangerine and orange citrus, apricot stone fruit, and pineapple, guava and passion fruit. Maybe some vanilla or lactose is there too. Mouthfeel is juicy with just a mild sweetness in the finish. We’ve been lucky to get a lot of Anchorage Brewing Company beers lately, and this one keeps the hot streak going!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 47 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil