Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of white, foamy head. Big aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has some doughy, soft malts like oat and wheat. But the hops standout with tangerine and orange citrus, apricot stone fruit, and pineapple, guava and passion fruit. Maybe some vanilla or lactose is there too. Mouthfeel is juicy with just a mild sweetness in the finish. We've been lucky to get a lot of Anchorage Brewing Company beers lately, and this one keeps the hot streak going!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 22 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity