Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of white, foamy head. Big aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has some doughy, soft malts like oat and wheat. But the hops standout with tangerine and orange citrus, apricot stone fruit, and pineapple, guava and passion fruit. Maybe some vanilla or lactose is there too. Mouthfeel is juicy with just a mild sweetness in the finish. We’ve been lucky to get a lot of Anchorage Brewing Company beers lately, and this one keeps the hot streak going!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity