Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark tan colored, frothy head that vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is slightly sweet and smells a bit like cola or root beer. The taste has a nice combination of malt, spice, and sweetness. Maple syrup, molasses, and honey are all there. It’s sweet, but it works with this beer. Plus a big kick of holiday spice on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and oily, with slick carbonation. The 9.2% ABV is pretty well masked, and body is on the lighter side for an imperial milk stout. Vanilla creaminess in the finish. This definitely has a pancakes and syrup flavor, and you can start drinking early today because it’s Christmas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 28 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity