Queen of the Seven Kingdoms pours a deep golden color, the same color as a Lannister's hair. The plentiful head slowly filters down to a light layer on the top. It has a mild tart aroma with a little bit of Brett. The flavor pairs sour fruits of apple and pear with a wheat beer maltiness. It's sour, but not overly so, so you can adjust to it in just a few sips. The body is light and drinkable which makes for a refreshing offering. As we settle in for the final six episodes, we'll soon see if it ends up being a Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 59 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity