Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity