Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 9 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Pina Agria. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity