Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity