Brown Angel is a classic brown color with a lot of light tan colored head. On the nose there is fresh-baked rye bread and a little brown sugar. The taste features burnt malts, a little bit of sweet molasses and a lot of campfire smoky flavors. There is a brick-like robustness and a little hoppiness on the finish that counterbalance the malty sweetness quite well. This does a good job of walking the fine line between sweet and dark, which is a challenge for many brown ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity