Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 8 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity