Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but out of the can it appeared very clear. Two fingers of white, foamy head that has nice retention and lacing. Pleasant aroma that is hoppy yet fairly subtle. The taste brings flavors of tangerine, white grape, green melon, papaya, and a touch of lemongrass. Somewhat earthy, mild bitterness. Grainy malts in the background, but it’s not too wheat or oat focused. Excellent mouthfeel on this beer, which is creamy and smooth with pillowy carbonation. Taste is enjoyable, and overall impression is solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity