Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but out of the can it appeared very clear. Two fingers of white, foamy head that has nice retention and lacing. Pleasant aroma that is hoppy yet fairly subtle. The taste brings flavors of tangerine, white grape, green melon, papaya, and a touch of lemongrass. Somewhat earthy, mild bitterness. Grainy malts in the background, but it’s not too wheat or oat focused. Excellent mouthfeel on this beer, which is creamy and smooth with pillowy carbonation. Taste is enjoyable, and overall impression is solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 53 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity