Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but out of the can it appeared very clear. Two fingers of white, foamy head that has nice retention and lacing. Pleasant aroma that is hoppy yet fairly subtle. The taste brings flavors of tangerine, white grape, green melon, papaya, and a touch of lemongrass. Somewhat earthy, mild bitterness. Grainy malts in the background, but it’s not too wheat or oat focused. Excellent mouthfeel on this beer, which is creamy and smooth with pillowy carbonation. Taste is enjoyable, and overall impression is solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale