This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it's well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we've had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can't believe this is 11%. It's big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA - very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity