Fresh Hop Saison
Color is golden and lightly hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong aroma that has equal amounts of herbal hoppiness and farmhouse funk. The flavor has grassy, floral hop flavors and lemon zest, supported by a bready, wheaty malt base. And the yeasty, barnyard funk is present throughout. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. In the finish, we get just a touch of bitterness, and a white pepper spice that intensifies with each sip. The 100th beer brewed at Logsdon’s new brewery in Washougal, Washington, and it’s a nice one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity