Fresh Haze IPA
Golden amber color that is hazy but not overly murky or turbid. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Fresh smelling aroma with some citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has a soft, flaky malt texture and hop flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. Just a bit of sweetness and light bitterness. Mouthfeel is juicy and well carbonated. This definitely has some similarities to the non-hazy Fresh Squeezed IPA. Main differences being the appearance, softer malts, and more juiciness. This is very smooth in the finish with just slight grapefruit bitterness for some extra flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 49 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arctic Saison Batch #5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity