Fresh Haze IPA
Golden amber color that is hazy but not overly murky or turbid. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Fresh smelling aroma with some citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has a soft, flaky malt texture and hop flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. Just a bit of sweetness and light bitterness. Mouthfeel is juicy and well carbonated. This definitely has some similarities to the non-hazy Fresh Squeezed IPA. Main differences being the appearance, softer malts, and more juiciness. This is very smooth in the finish with just slight grapefruit bitterness for some extra flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity