Phluff Head is a collaboration with Urban Roots Brewery in Sacramento. It pours a golden yellow color with lots of effervescent bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. Bright, pilsner malt aroma that is very aromatic for this style. Flavor is dominated by pilsner malt and a dry, cracker like taste. Hops have some peppery spice and a touch of pine. Medium body, nicely carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and satisfying – everything you’d want from a Firestone Pilsner with some Urban Roots’ influence.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity