Mirror Universe pours a golden color that is hazy but on the lighter side of the spectrum. One finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma of citrus and berry. The taste is Northeast-style with juicy hop flavors including lemon, tangerine, mango, papaya, and blueberry. Oat and wheat malt create a soft, biscuit-like texture. Light body with a juicy mouthfeel and soft carbonation. Very drinkable with the 7% being almost undetectable. Some sweetness in the finish but it's not overly sweet. Overall nice flavor for a light bodied hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Seattle Show. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity