Jubel 2015 is a complex barrel-aged strong ale with a sweet and smoky flavor. Its toasted malts are balanced by hints of caramel, toffee and figs. For a beer with 10.4% it has very little kick, but it will certainly keep you warm on cold winter nights. Or in our case, warm on heavily air-conditioned hot summer nights.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity