Jubel 2015 is a complex barrel-aged strong ale with a sweet and smoky flavor. Its toasted malts are balanced by hints of caramel, toffee and figs. For a beer with 10.4% it has very little kick, but it will certainly keep you warm on cold winter nights. Or in our case, warm on heavily air-conditioned hot summer nights.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 24 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity