Double Knot is a copper colored Double IPA from Four Peaks. The beer is quite clear with no haze to speak of. It has a medium head with small foamy bubbles. On the nose there is a ton of resinous piney hops. The flavor is very bold, intense hops over a caramel malt base. There is a moderate sweetness in the aftertaste to counteract the initial hop bitterness. It's not particularly boozy for 9%, but the alcohol is certainly present. Tempe isn't on the West Coast, but you wouldn't know it from the taste or appearance of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity