Double Knot is a copper colored Double IPA from Four Peaks. The beer is quite clear with no haze to speak of. It has a medium head with small foamy bubbles. On the nose there is a ton of resinous piney hops. The flavor is very bold, intense hops over a caramel malt base. There is a moderate sweetness in the aftertaste to counteract the initial hop bitterness. It's not particularly boozy for 9%, but the alcohol is certainly present. Tempe isn't on the West Coast, but you wouldn't know it from the taste or appearance of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for El Sully. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity