Oaktoberfest pours a crystal clear, slightly orange, light copper color with a couple fingers of white head. The aroma is reserved but malty with a touch of hop spice. It is very flavorful with bready malts and a reserved caramel sweetness throughout the entire sip. It finishes crisp and refreshing with a light mouthfeel. While many Oktoberfest beers produced in America are too sweet, this beer bucks the trend with a dryness that keeps you coming back for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity