Oaktoberfest pours a crystal clear, slightly orange, light copper color with a couple fingers of white head. The aroma is reserved but malty with a touch of hop spice. It is very flavorful with bready malts and a reserved caramel sweetness throughout the entire sip. It finishes crisp and refreshing with a light mouthfeel. While many Oktoberfest beers produced in America are too sweet, this beer bucks the trend with a dryness that keeps you coming back for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity