Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity