Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 48 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity