Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden sunflower yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4.5% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity