Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity