Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity