Color is hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, bubbly head with solid retention. Ripe aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has flaky malt that creates a soft, grainy texture. Hops have similar flavors from the aroma, with tangerine and orange, along with mango, pineapple, and papaya. Could be some melon flavors as well. Juicy hop flavors with very minimal bitterness. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, medium body, and above average carbonation. Overall this is an excellent Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 19 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity