Color is hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, bubbly head with solid retention. Ripe aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has flaky malt that creates a soft, grainy texture. Hops have similar flavors from the aroma, with tangerine and orange, along with mango, pineapple, and papaya. Could be some melon flavors as well. Juicy hop flavors with very minimal bitterness. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, medium body, and above average carbonation. Overall this is an excellent Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 7 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA