Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark tan colored, frothy head that vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is slightly sweet and smells a bit like cola or root beer. The taste has a nice combination of malt, spice, and sweetness. Maple syrup, molasses, and honey are all there. It’s sweet, but it works with this beer. Plus a big kick of holiday spice on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and oily, with slick carbonation. The 9.2% ABV is pretty well masked, and body is on the lighter side for an imperial milk stout. Vanilla creaminess in the finish. This definitely has a pancakes and syrup flavor, and you can start drinking early today because it’s Christmas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 29 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity