Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can't miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity