Appearance is a glowing yellow straw color, very hazy, with a soapy white head. Highly aromatic with notes of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with orange juice, tangerine, mango, and peaches. Malt background has a soft texture where the oats really stand out. Juicy and hoppy but no bitterness. Soft, powdery mouthfeel with a dry, creamy carbonation. Light body for an IPA, would be easy to drink several of these. Finishes smooth with lingering flavors of sweet stone fruit. This is a splendid hazy IPA and another nice offering from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 18 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity