Appearance is a glowing yellow straw color, very hazy, with a soapy white head. Highly aromatic with notes of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with orange juice, tangerine, mango, and peaches. Malt background has a soft texture where the oats really stand out. Juicy and hoppy but no bitterness. Soft, powdery mouthfeel with a dry, creamy carbonation. Light body for an IPA, would be easy to drink several of these. Finishes smooth with lingering flavors of sweet stone fruit. This is a splendid hazy IPA and another nice offering from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity