Appearance is a glowing yellow straw color, very hazy, with a soapy white head. Highly aromatic with notes of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with orange juice, tangerine, mango, and peaches. Malt background has a soft texture where the oats really stand out. Juicy and hoppy but no bitterness. Soft, powdery mouthfeel with a dry, creamy carbonation. Light body for an IPA, would be easy to drink several of these. Finishes smooth with lingering flavors of sweet stone fruit. This is a splendid hazy IPA and another nice offering from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Trellis Buster. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity