Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Seam IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity