Color is golden yellow and lightly hazy, and the haze seems to stem from a ton of tiny particles that are suspended throughout the beer. Two fingers of off-white, fluffy head that slowly fades to a thin film. Medium aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. The taste is pleasant and hoppy, with those same fruits as the aroma, especially mango, pineapple and nectarine. Malts are soft and supportive. Juicy but not sweet in the mouthfeel, with above average carbonation. There’s not a cloud in the sky, but this is a solid Hazy IPA from an excellent Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 58 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity