Color is golden yellow and lightly hazy, and the haze seems to stem from a ton of tiny particles that are suspended throughout the beer. Two fingers of off-white, fluffy head that slowly fades to a thin film. Medium aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. The taste is pleasant and hoppy, with those same fruits as the aroma, especially mango, pineapple and nectarine. Malts are soft and supportive. Juicy but not sweet in the mouthfeel, with above average carbonation. There’s not a cloud in the sky, but this is a solid Hazy IPA from an excellent Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity