Color is golden yellow and lightly hazy, and the haze seems to stem from a ton of tiny particles that are suspended throughout the beer. Two fingers of off-white, fluffy head that slowly fades to a thin film. Medium aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. The taste is pleasant and hoppy, with those same fruits as the aroma, especially mango, pineapple and nectarine. Malts are soft and supportive. Juicy but not sweet in the mouthfeel, with above average carbonation. There’s not a cloud in the sky, but this is a solid Hazy IPA from an excellent Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 19 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity