Electric Lettuce pours a cloudy, golden yellow orange color. Head is off-white, thick and foamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is citrusy, mostly orange. Flavor is very NE-style, with tons of fruit and a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Hops have the taste of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and tropical fruit (mango and pineapple). Malts have a wheat or oat flavor, plus some sweet grain. Finish has a slight acidity, like grapefruit sweetened with sugar, and very little bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity