Electric Lettuce pours a cloudy, golden yellow orange color. Head is off-white, thick and foamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is citrusy, mostly orange. Flavor is very NE-style, with tons of fruit and a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Hops have the taste of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and tropical fruit (mango and pineapple). Malts have a wheat or oat flavor, plus some sweet grain. Finish has a slight acidity, like grapefruit sweetened with sugar, and very little bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 40 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity