Electric Lettuce pours a cloudy, golden yellow orange color. Head is off-white, thick and foamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is citrusy, mostly orange. Flavor is very NE-style, with tons of fruit and a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Hops have the taste of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and tropical fruit (mango and pineapple). Malts have a wheat or oat flavor, plus some sweet grain. Finish has a slight acidity, like grapefruit sweetened with sugar, and very little bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity