Electric Lettuce pours a cloudy, golden yellow orange color. Head is off-white, thick and foamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is citrusy, mostly orange. Flavor is very NE-style, with tons of fruit and a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Hops have the taste of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and tropical fruit (mango and pineapple). Malts have a wheat or oat flavor, plus some sweet grain. Finish has a slight acidity, like grapefruit sweetened with sugar, and very little bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity