Double Platinum Double IPA
Double Platinum pours a super hazy, soft yellow color. It has a thick white creamy head, with lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is superb: very dank and juicy with all kinds of fruit. Taste is similar with the same juicy and dank and fresh notes. Mainly orange and lemon citrus as well as pineapple and mango. Really drinkable as the 8.7% is almost undetectable. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit powdery, as you might expect for this style. Finish is dry with no apparent bitterness. A nice Northeast style DIPA from Noble!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 45 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity