Double Platinum Double IPA
Double Platinum pours a super hazy, soft yellow color. It has a thick white creamy head, with lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is superb: very dank and juicy with all kinds of fruit. Taste is similar with the same juicy and dank and fresh notes. Mainly orange and lemon citrus as well as pineapple and mango. Really drinkable as the 8.7% is almost undetectable. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit powdery, as you might expect for this style. Finish is dry with no apparent bitterness. A nice Northeast style DIPA from Noble!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity