Color is deep gold, super clear transparency, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Plenty of ascending carbonation bubbles and a fresh smelling, hoppy aroma. Taste is hoppy right off the bat, with flavors of blueberry, mango, citrus, pine, and herbal mint. A little bit of everything on the hop spectrum. Very West Coast style with medium bitterness and a nice dry carbonation. The malts are mostly hidden except for a slightly boozy sweetness on the back end. Finishes with a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall a nicely brewed 100% Mosaic hopped Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity