Color is deep gold, super clear transparency, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Plenty of ascending carbonation bubbles and a fresh smelling, hoppy aroma. Taste is hoppy right off the bat, with flavors of blueberry, mango, citrus, pine, and herbal mint. A little bit of everything on the hop spectrum. Very West Coast style with medium bitterness and a nice dry carbonation. The malts are mostly hidden except for a slightly boozy sweetness on the back end. Finishes with a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall a nicely brewed 100% Mosaic hopped Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 50 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity