Color is a super murky, golden yellow with 1 finger of thick, foamy, off-white head. Lacing is plentiful and the dank aroma hits you with a juice bomb kick. Double Dry-Hopped and the taste is superb for this style. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and other tropical fruit flavors take center stage, along with orange and lime citrus. The malts are in the background, but provide balance and texture in support of all the hops. Even a bit of sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with above average carbonation. Medium body, and some welcomed bitterness shows up in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale