Color is a super murky, golden yellow with 1 finger of thick, foamy, off-white head. Lacing is plentiful and the dank aroma hits you with a juice bomb kick. Double Dry-Hopped and the taste is superb for this style. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and other tropical fruit flavors take center stage, along with orange and lime citrus. The malts are in the background, but provide balance and texture in support of all the hops. Even a bit of sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with above average carbonation. Medium body, and some welcomed bitterness shows up in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 35 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity