Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity