Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity