Derivative: El Dorado
Golden color, hazy, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Appealing aroma with a unique tropical fruit and citrus hoppiness. Taste matches, with mango, papaya, banana, lime, orange, and pear. Malts are soft and doughy. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy but still dry, with prickly carbonation. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish. We didn’t actually realize this was a Pale Ale at first, as it drinks more like an IPA. The El Dorado single-hop is a nice treat with an overall excellent beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity