Derivative: El Dorado
Golden color, hazy, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Appealing aroma with a unique tropical fruit and citrus hoppiness. Taste matches, with mango, papaya, banana, lime, orange, and pear. Malts are soft and doughy. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy but still dry, with prickly carbonation. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish. We didn’t actually realize this was a Pale Ale at first, as it drinks more like an IPA. The El Dorado single-hop is a nice treat with an overall excellent beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 22 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity