Deep Search pours dark, dark brown with some light coming through at the bottom. A two finger, khaki head sticks around for a while. Aroma is of nicely roasted malts, some espresso, and dark chocolate. Taste follows by starting off with a creamy texture and sweetness that goes into a smoky, roasty, malty chocolate and coffee flavor. It finishes smoothly with a good bitterness of espresso. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is fairly low.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 25 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 56 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA