Deep Search pours dark, dark brown with some light coming through at the bottom. A two finger, khaki head sticks around for a while. Aroma is of nicely roasted malts, some espresso, and dark chocolate. Taste follows by starting off with a creamy texture and sweetness that goes into a smoky, roasty, malty chocolate and coffee flavor. It finishes smoothly with a good bitterness of espresso. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is fairly low.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale