Deep Search pours dark, dark brown with some light coming through at the bottom. A two finger, khaki head sticks around for a while. Aroma is of nicely roasted malts, some espresso, and dark chocolate. Taste follows by starting off with a creamy texture and sweetness that goes into a smoky, roasty, malty chocolate and coffee flavor. It finishes smoothly with a good bitterness of espresso. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is fairly low.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity