Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic
Pours a hazy, deep gold color with two fingers of foamy white head that sticks around forever and leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with citrus, berry, and stone fruit. The taste has an interesting hop profile, taking from the combination of Nelson & Mosaic hops. We get melon, white grape, berry, mango, and tangerine. Medium body, nicely carbonated. Super smooth in the finish, with light bitterness and a lingering hop flavor on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 26 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity