Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity