Super Beta pours a murky, yellow straw color. Head is one finger thick and foamy, leaving a web of lacing on the glass. Very inviting aroma, with citrus and stone fruit. On the taste, we get kaffir lime, tangerine, and apricot. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat and wheat focused. Mouthfeel is sticky but delicate, and incredibly smooth. Finish has a touch of sweetness and also a touch of bitterness. Wow – this is one delicious San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 55 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity