Super Beta pours a murky, yellow straw color. Head is one finger thick and foamy, leaving a web of lacing on the glass. Very inviting aroma, with citrus and stone fruit. On the taste, we get kaffir lime, tangerine, and apricot. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat and wheat focused. Mouthfeel is sticky but delicate, and incredibly smooth. Finish has a touch of sweetness and also a touch of bitterness. Wow – this is one delicious San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 22 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity