Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity