Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 33 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity