Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 minute ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity