Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity