Previously labeled as an Extra Pale Ale, this is now considered a Session IPA. It pours a translucent golden amber color. Head is off-white, frothy, and thick. Aroma is hoppy with tea leaves, melon, and citrus. The taste brings smooth dankness with tea leaves, melon, peach, and a few tropical fruits. Some corn-like malt in the background. Hoppy, but not at all bitter. Light body with medium to high carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry and the finish also is dry and smooth. Superb for this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 18 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA