Color is pale amber and turbid, with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty and very inviting. The taste is also malt-forward with doughy flavors of sweet bread and dark bread. Earthy and citrus hops, but they do take a back seat to the malts. Smooth mouthfeel, with a creamy yet dry mouthfeel. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a lingering, malty finish. This is really an exciting beer. We’ve had so many hoppy beers lately, which is great, but it’s nice to have a malt-forward Pale Ale that presents something different, but also follows through with a super enjoyable beer. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 25 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity