Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner
Without a doubt, the first and only wet hop pilsner we've had! This pours a pretty clear, deep gold color. Head is white, soapy, and extra thick. Interesting aroma that combines the pilsner malt with a coriander or spice-like nose. Smells like a white ale. Taste follows suit. Spices are very noticeable; maybe some cardamom, orange peel, and white pepper, along with herbal and pine hop notes. There's biscuity malt flavors, but much less so compared with other pilsners. Sweetness like sweet cereal. Medium body, powdery mouthfeel, and a finish that lingers forever. Wow! Not your typical pilsner, but this is one interesting and multifaceted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 9 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity