This collaboration with Triceratops Brewing Company pours a pale amber color with over two fingers of white, frothy head that seems to last forever. Webs of lacing cover the inside of the glass. Aroma is dank with notes of blueberry and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose. Mango and papaya, but the berry flavors dominate. Especially as the beer warms, the ripe blueberry intensifies. The taste is delicious, and it's full bodied with a boozy 11.5% bite. It's clearly sweet on the finish, but not overly sweet as you often get with this style. Impressive balance compared to most Triple IPAs. A respectable bitterness shows up late. This is a really nice TIPA and one that tempers the sweetness, allowing the hops to shine in a high alcohol beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Meowsa!. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Contradiction. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity