This collaboration with Triceratops Brewing Company pours a pale amber color with over two fingers of white, frothy head that seems to last forever. Webs of lacing cover the inside of the glass. Aroma is dank with notes of blueberry and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose. Mango and papaya, but the berry flavors dominate. Especially as the beer warms, the ripe blueberry intensifies. The taste is delicious, and it's full bodied with a boozy 11.5% bite. It's clearly sweet on the finish, but not overly sweet as you often get with this style. Impressive balance compared to most Triple IPAs. A respectable bitterness shows up late. This is a really nice TIPA and one that tempers the sweetness, allowing the hops to shine in a high alcohol beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for SD Besties. 8 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imperial Coconut Porter. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to California Golden Beers. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 5 hours ago
- Evenrude and 2 others added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity