The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity