The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 33 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Strictly For My Grind. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Boat Drink. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Low and Slow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity