The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 8 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity