The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity