The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 42 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity