Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity