Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 56 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity