Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 20 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 57 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity