Clementine is a Belgian-Style witbier that pours a hazy, orange amber color. There are tons of fine white bubbles, with the effervescence giving it a champagne-like look. It has a light malt bill with the flavor being dominated by coriander, orange zest, and Chambly yeast. It's fruity but also has a lingering tart finish. Body is light with above average carbonation. This is very drinkable; definitely one of those beers that we could put back all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 4 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap