Clementine is a Belgian-Style witbier that pours a hazy, orange amber color. There are tons of fine white bubbles, with the effervescence giving it a champagne-like look. It has a light malt bill with the flavor being dominated by coriander, orange zest, and Chambly yeast. It's fruity but also has a lingering tart finish. Body is light with above average carbonation. This is very drinkable; definitely one of those beers that we could put back all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity