Clementine is a Belgian-Style witbier that pours a hazy, orange amber color. There are tons of fine white bubbles, with the effervescence giving it a champagne-like look. It has a light malt bill with the flavor being dominated by coriander, orange zest, and Chambly yeast. It's fruity but also has a lingering tart finish. Body is light with above average carbonation. This is very drinkable; definitely one of those beers that we could put back all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity