Clementine is a Belgian-Style witbier that pours a hazy, orange amber color. There are tons of fine white bubbles, with the effervescence giving it a champagne-like look. It has a light malt bill with the flavor being dominated by coriander, orange zest, and Chambly yeast. It's fruity but also has a lingering tart finish. Body is light with above average carbonation. This is very drinkable; definitely one of those beers that we could put back all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whimsy. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity