This beer pours a clear straw color, very light for an IPA. But Claremont has done something unique and replaced some of the barley with rice - making this a "Rice IPA." The aroma is fresh and citrusy, and there's a bubbly carbonation present. The citrus flavors continue with tastes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, leading to a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer is dry, crisp, and clean, and still at 100+ IBUs, it offers a different perspective for IPA drinkers. Happy Anniversary!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 15 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity