This beer pours a clear straw color, very light for an IPA. But Claremont has done something unique and replaced some of the barley with rice - making this a "Rice IPA." The aroma is fresh and citrusy, and there's a bubbly carbonation present. The citrus flavors continue with tastes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, leading to a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer is dry, crisp, and clean, and still at 100+ IBUs, it offers a different perspective for IPA drinkers. Happy Anniversary!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity