This beer pours a clear straw color, very light for an IPA. But Claremont has done something unique and replaced some of the barley with rice - making this a "Rice IPA." The aroma is fresh and citrusy, and there's a bubbly carbonation present. The citrus flavors continue with tastes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, leading to a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer is dry, crisp, and clean, and still at 100+ IBUs, it offers a different perspective for IPA drinkers. Happy Anniversary!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity