City of Dreams
City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity