City of Dreams
City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity