City of Dreams
City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity