Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap