Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity