Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity