Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity