Cerasus Magnifera pours a beautiful reddish amber color. Head is white and both silky and frothy; surprisingly thick for this style. Intense aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and sour from the start. Lots of fruit, especially cherry, but also some green apple and tropical fruit. Woody, oak flavors from the barrel impart some aged characteristics and a smooth texture. That mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. As the beer warms, the tartness lessens. Complex and flavorful, this is a very pleasant mildly sour beer from Eagle Rock Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 23 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity