Brewed in collaboration with Staten Island's Flagship Brewing Company, Eagle Rock attempts to create a coast-neutral IPA with Not Your BRO, DAWG. And while this may lean a little more to the West, this beer is a successful melding of the East Coast malts and the West Coast hops. This beer punches you with tropical, fruity hops, initially, before transitioning into caramel malt flavors. It pours a copper color with very little carbonation, a thin white head, and a pungent bouquet of earthy and floral hop aromas. There is some mild sweetness on the aftertaste and then finishes crisp and clean. This is a solid beer from solid breweries from both coasts.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 46 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity