Brewed in collaboration with Staten Island's Flagship Brewing Company, Eagle Rock attempts to create a coast-neutral IPA with Not Your BRO, DAWG. And while this may lean a little more to the West, this beer is a successful melding of the East Coast malts and the West Coast hops. This beer punches you with tropical, fruity hops, initially, before transitioning into caramel malt flavors. It pours a copper color with very little carbonation, a thin white head, and a pungent bouquet of earthy and floral hop aromas. There is some mild sweetness on the aftertaste and then finishes crisp and clean. This is a solid beer from solid breweries from both coasts.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity