Brewed in collaboration with Staten Island's Flagship Brewing Company, Eagle Rock attempts to create a coast-neutral IPA with Not Your BRO, DAWG. And while this may lean a little more to the West, this beer is a successful melding of the East Coast malts and the West Coast hops. This beer punches you with tropical, fruity hops, initially, before transitioning into caramel malt flavors. It pours a copper color with very little carbonation, a thin white head, and a pungent bouquet of earthy and floral hop aromas. There is some mild sweetness on the aftertaste and then finishes crisp and clean. This is a solid beer from solid breweries from both coasts.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity