Cashmere Pale Ale
Pours very clear, medium amber color. Frothy white head that thins down to a nice film. Aroma is sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is really well balanced. Hops are melon-like with both cantaloupe and honeydew coming to mind. Malts are darkish with a honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy with low carbonation. Mild bitterness and finish is super smooth. This was quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 36 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity