Cashmere Pale Ale
Pours very clear, medium amber color. Frothy white head that thins down to a nice film. Aroma is sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is really well balanced. Hops are melon-like with both cantaloupe and honeydew coming to mind. Malts are darkish with a honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy with low carbonation. Mild bitterness and finish is super smooth. This was quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 45 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity