Pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy, off white head. Head is thin but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit in the aroma, seems West Coast in style except for the clarity. Taste is hop forward, with citrus and a bit of tropical fruit. A bit resinous too. Nice malts in the background to provide support and balance, but this is really nicely hopped from start to finish. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp, with a pleasant, ever so slightly bitter ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Panic IPA. 8 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity