Pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy, off white head. Head is thin but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit in the aroma, seems West Coast in style except for the clarity. Taste is hop forward, with citrus and a bit of tropical fruit. A bit resinous too. Nice malts in the background to provide support and balance, but this is really nicely hopped from start to finish. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp, with a pleasant, ever so slightly bitter ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 54 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 58 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity