East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It's very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity - pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it's super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there's some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity