East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It's very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity - pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it's super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there's some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 28 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity