Brutiful Day pours a golden amber color with a light haze. Head is one finger thick, white and foamy, with nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of watermelon and stone fruit. Taste is splendid and unique. Melon and stone fruit, plus some tropical fruit and green bell pepper flavors. But there's also a black pepper spice. Malts are bready and cracker-like. Medium bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Not your typical Brut IPA but the flavor is outstanding including a mild bitterness and refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity