Brutiful Day pours a golden amber color with a light haze. Head is one finger thick, white and foamy, with nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of watermelon and stone fruit. Taste is splendid and unique. Melon and stone fruit, plus some tropical fruit and green bell pepper flavors. But there's also a black pepper spice. Malts are bready and cracker-like. Medium bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Not your typical Brut IPA but the flavor is outstanding including a mild bitterness and refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity