Brutiful Day pours a golden amber color with a light haze. Head is one finger thick, white and foamy, with nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of watermelon and stone fruit. Taste is splendid and unique. Melon and stone fruit, plus some tropical fruit and green bell pepper flavors. But there's also a black pepper spice. Malts are bready and cracker-like. Medium bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Not your typical Brut IPA but the flavor is outstanding including a mild bitterness and refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity