Brütiful Day pours a golden amber color with a light haze. Head is one finger thick, white and foamy, with nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of watermelon and stone fruit. Taste is splendid and unique. Melon and stone fruit, plus some tropical fruit and green bell pepper flavors. But there’s also a black pepper spice. Malts are bready and cracker-like. Medium bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Not your typical Brut IPA but the flavor is outstanding including a mild bitterness and refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity